Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TrueCare Online Protection Service Review

In today's society cyber bullying and internet predators have hit an all time high. With children being threatened to sometimes fatal extents it is important to me that my children's internet experience is one of safety and peace of mind. That is why I chose to try TrueCare.

TrueCare is an online protective service that allows me to monitor my children's activities, even when I am not right there beside them. I was able to choose whatever programs I wanted monitored and TrueCare does the rest. By notifying me every time there is even a little threat to my children's safety, I can be assured things are on the up and up. For example, any time my children get a friend request on Facebook, TrueCare sends me an email alerting me of that activity.

I am an overprotective mother when it comes to my children and the internet but TrueCare allows me the peace of mind to be able to walk away from the PC whenever my kids are playing online and that is the TrueCare guarantee. Go check them out online and sign up now for a 30-day free trial which means a months worth of protection for you and your entire family. You will be glad you did!!!




I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and are not affiliated with BzzAgent or TrueCare whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment