Monday, October 17, 2011

Burt's Bee's is the Beez-Neez!!


For years I have gone without washing my face. There is a very simple reason for this: I have not found a product I like.

I have tried several products. One face-wash dried my skin, while another made it oily. Every moisturizer I tried would clog my pores, and create a weird type of sweating experience. I would get blotchy spots or rashes.



I am working as a BzzAgent now and was able to try the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line and I am not lying when I tell you I LOVE IT! The facial wash is very thick and creamy and feels great on my skin. The moisturizer does not clog my pores and feels amazing as well.

I have been using this line for over a week now and I tell you its great! I have tried many Burt's Bees products and quite simply: Burt's Bees is the BEEZ-NEEZ!!

I am sampling this product from BzzAgent and Burt's Bees. The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment