Monday, October 10, 2011

BrytonPick Floss Review!!!




This past week I had the opportunity to review BrytonPick floss, the first string free floss. BrytonPick floss is reusable and portable. So portable in fact that it comes in a credit card size carry pouch that I keep in my wallet. It is great for people that hate to floss and people that have braces or Invisalign.



My family personally tried the BrytonPick floss and had mixed feelings. On the one hand, the convenience of this product is definitely a plus. It is also something that can be used over and over again, as the package says "reusable up to 30 days". That is a plus as well.

On the other hand, it just felt weird in between my teeth, like I was using foil or an aluminum can in between my teeth. It almost hurt. If done right though, it does fit its purpose. When my 11 year old tried it, he cut his gum with it so you do have to be very careful although you would have to be careful with regular floss as well.

I do think this is an acquired taste, if you have fillings I would not recommend using it. It is very convenient and seems like it would be more valuable than regular floss.

Loving the Family Life Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment