Friday, November 4, 2011

Recently Looked Into it

Authored by Rickey Combs

I recently looked into Texas electricity providers to try to save us money at home. We’ve been fighting nonstop lately about money and because I lost my job not too long ago things have been tighter than ever around here. My husband seems to think I needlessly spend when I shouldn’t but to be honest, I think he’s the one who spends too much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when we were on the same page about money and I’m thinking of calling a marriage counselor because that’s how bad things have gotten around here. I wish there was some way for me to talk to him without it turning into a screaming match but you know, that’s why I think we need a professional brought in. I think it would be such a shame if we let something as trivial as money come between us after all this time and I’m going to do everything I can to make absolute sure that doesn’t ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment