Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Love Scrubs!!

Before I took on not for profit work in the mental health field, I worked for 6 years in a cancer center. Working there opened my mind up to several new opportunities and created great avenues for change for me. Although working there was sometimes sad, one of the most favorite things for me was being able to wear scrubs.

Scrubs, in my opinion, are some of the most comfortable clothes there are. From plain to patterns, they offer the perfect amount of "wiggle room" so to speak. I loved having different patterns for each holiday and finding odd colors that no one else had.

I still love relaxing in my scrubs so that's why I was excited to find Blue Sky Scrubs at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/. They have a great selection of colors and schemes as well as accessories such as lanyards and jewelry to match. They even have scrub hats in different solids and patterns to match.

For those of you that are employed in doctors offices and other health care facilities, they also carry lab coats and other uniforms. They even have scrub hats in different solids and patterns to match. They offer customized scrubs where you choose the colors, sizes and styles while they keep your comfort in mind.

So whether you are someone like me who just likes to hang out comfortably to those who have to dress in scrubs, Blue Sky Scrubs is a great place to shop! Check them out today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment