Saturday, November 12, 2011

A little about Christina Flis






Guest Blog by Christina Flis

Hi everybody! Cathi is leaving us tomorrow and heading to Jefferson City for training conferences. I thought I would take this time before she leaves to wish her safe travels and introduce myself since I'll be guest blogging for her this week!
My name is Christina, I'm 26 years old and I live in what Good Morning America calls The Most Beautiful Place in America, Asheville North Carolina. My husband Kevin and I have been married for two years and have been blessed with two amazing little boys Christopher, our oldest is 4 1/2 going on 15. Kaleb aka Baby Man is 16 months!

In addition to full time wife and mommy mode I'm also a freelance writer, caterer, and I'm helping my closest friends with marketing, advertising and public relations for their hip hop band, CrazyHorse & Colston. You may have seen the name if you entered for Cathi's Super 2,000 Fan Celebration! They were one of many amazing sponsors Cathi has been in contact with. 

In what little free time I have, I enjoy; cooking, baking, hiking, anything outdoors, shopping *saving money*, watching movies, pretty much anything! I'm addicted to Starbucks, Bath and Body Works and YouTube. I'm a medical mystery so I'm trying to be more of a free spirit. Loving life one day at a time. Embracing each day and the ones I love.
This week you'll get to know me and my family. I hope your excited! I can't wait to share with you how the east coast is Loving the Family Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment