Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care Solutions Review!!!

I have always had trouble with my face. Half of it is dry while the other half is oily. I have tried many products, some of which gave me red blotchy spots while others clogged my pores which in turn made me sweat. A lot of the products I tried also made it unusually hard to put my makeup on after I used their products and would either leave my skin very oily, or very dry. Sometimes I would even get a rash. What gives? I had honestly given up on washing my face.

About a month ago I began using a new skin care line from Burt's Bees. I will tell you I am a little biased as I have always loved their products. I had never tried their facial products though, and this line was somewhat different. The Natural Skin Care Solutions for Sensitive Skin facial wash is amazing! It is thick and creamy and made me feel like I was pampering myself. After washing, I use the daily moisturizing cream and guess what? No clogged pores, no super oily feeling, and I can put my make up on right after the lotion dries. I even use the moisturizer on my hands and elbows because this time of the year they get so dry, and their moisturizer helps them feel smooth. 


If you haven't tried them yet, I encourage you to try Burt's Bees skin products for all of your personal care needs. From lip balms and lip color to throat drops and toothpaste, Burt's Bees has a great line of products that fill all of your personal care needs!!

Loving the Family Life Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!!!

I am a BzzAgent and am trying Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care Solutions through them. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and are in no way affiliated with BzzAgent or Burt's Bees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment