Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bloggers Rule!!!!!


So I have to say it, Bloggers Rule!!! Today, September 12, 2011, is my first day of blogging and I have learned so much, taken in so much, and have felt a little overwhelmed a few times......let's review:

1. Decide what your idea is. I wanted to develop a blogsite like so many that I have been following the past few months. I have had so much fun entering giveaways, reading reviews, reading how much others lives are so similar to mine (and so different). So I thought, well hey, I am on here enough, I think I can do this.....I hope I can:)

2. Decide on a name. This one was easy for me. My family is my life. There is nothing I love more, no one I spend more time with, and nothing I would rather do then spend time with them...hence: Loving the Family Life was born.

3. Develop your blogsite. Uhhhhh, hmmmm.....still practicing lol, but it will all come together. I did some research and learned a lot on About.com regarding developing the page. They also had a piece there about bloggers having a community and that they loved to help each other and I learned that first-hand (thank you to my fellow bloggers, you know who you are). I still need to figure out what all bloggers etiquette entails.

4. Make a Face Book page. No sweat. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-the-Family-Life/147181868707396?sk=wall Looking good if I do say so myself. :) Now I just need like a million likes LOL

5. Start Blogging. Okay, so I am blogging. Hopefully the rest will all fall into place!!!!

I still have to iron the rest out, but I am on my way!!! I can tell that it will take a lot of work and a lot of commitment so after about 14 hours of work today, i stand by my title
 BLOGGERS RULE!!!! I have to commend Bloggers across the nation for the amount of time, effort, blood, sweat and tears that they put into their blogs....I am sure they wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Thank you to those already following and those who are already spreading the love, hopefully we will have a giveaway coming soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I started on the 9th of September... It IS a lot to digest, for sure! New follower from the Thirsty Thursday blog hop! Please follow back. Thanks! :)
    http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete