Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zenni Optical's Buy 2 get 1 Deal!!!


That is me and Kiersten, doesn't she look just like me? And just like me she is, right down to having glasses. Although Kiersten is far-sighted and I am near-sighted, we both have to wear glasses unless we are sleeping. That is why I was happy to hear that Zenni Optical is launching their Buy 2 get the 3rd pair free promotion (equal or lesser value). 


Zenni Optical had some of the cutest styles while still offering affordable eyeglasses. They also offer the option to add tinting so that you can have prescription sunglasses as well. Where else can you get a deal like $6.95 prescription eyeglasses from the comfort of your own home? I love the convenience of being able to order them right online and then having them delivered directly to my home. No more waiting for the office to tell me my glasses are ready, just to have to call myself and inquire if they are there. 

I love this deal! I'm thinking Kiersten and I will finally be able to have a couple of pairs so we can interchange them to match our outfits!! Go check out www.zennioptical.com and pick out your 3 pairs today! If you are like us, you will need them!







1 comment:

  1. Eyeglasses of every style, fashion, frame material and color, lens sizes are avail online and you can easily Buy Eyeglasses Online from Time to Shade.

    ReplyDelete