Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!

Hi all! I know we are all busy with the Christmas season upon us and thoughts of gifts and family and food. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope the time that you spend with your family or friends is blessed and I hope there are lots of little smiles from the kiddos in your lives! This is my favorite time of year because I love to see my children's faces while they are opening their presents, but even more so, I love to watch them sing Happy Birthday to Jesus before they do anything else. They are so patient and seem to almost enjoy singing to Jesus more than opening their gifts.

Whatever your Christmas plans or traditions, I hope they are blessed and I hope you have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment